SERVICES AND PRICING
Member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants Inc.* Please see a list of pricing below for each ceremony. Pricing may change depending on individual needs.
Wedding Package = From $475, special requirements may be extra. Customised to suit the individuals; unique and personalised. E.g Rituals, Family blending.
Elopement Weddings = $350.00. A small intimate service tailored for each couple.
POP UP WEDDINGS
Pop Up Weddings = $2,800. A full intimate package servicing all your needs.Catering for a group of 30 guests. Dates available to be discussed and confirmed.
RENEWAL OF VOWS
Renewal of Vows = $350.00. A special moment to reconfirm your love.
Commitment Ceremony = $350.00. A warm service to commit what you mean to each other.
Naming days = $350.00. The importance of knowing who we are, and the significance.
Funeral Service = $385.00. A caring and heartfelt goodbye to your loved one.
GALLERY OF IMAGES
MY CEREMONIES INCLUDE:
- Officiating the ceremony.
- A free no obligation initial meeting with you.
- Unlimited access to me via phone or email.
- Meeting to discuss the ceremony.
- A ceremony written for you.
- Drafts will be emailed to you for approval.
- Use of a PA system and microphone (also to play music).
- A wedding rehearsal. Preparation and lodging legal documents.
- Advice regarding relationship education services.
- Travel in Brisbane—There may be a small charge for distant areas.
- Access to an extensive collection of readings, quotes, verses and vows.
- Gift candles for the couple. Signing table and chairs. Signing Pen.
1. In the event where a cancellation is effected by me, a full refund will be paid.
2. In the event where a cancellation is made by you, depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to a partial refund or no refund. Circumstances where No Refund maybe applicable:
a. Cancellation of my services because you have changed celebrants.
b. Cancellation of my service because of separation. Circumstances where a Partial or Full Refund maybe applicable: Cancellation of my services due to illness. Cancellation of my services due to my conduct.
This includes: a) Breach of the Anti Discrimination Act 1977 b) Breach of the Privacy Act 1988 c) Breach of the Trades Practices Act 1974 d) Breach of the Celebrants Code Of Practice - Marriage Act 1961If you have any issues with my professional conduct as a Celebrant, please feel free to contact the Attorney Generals Office.